Followers

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Challenge 33 Anything goes + option Use real Ribbon

Goodmorning everybody here we are with a new challenge.
But first I wanted to thank you all for join our last challenge.

We have some changes.
We are from now on a Bi – Weekly challenge.
This is what you can win;

1 first prise 5 digi’s
2 second prizes of 3 digi’s
3 third prizes of 1 digi

DT winner 2 digi’s
2 Runners up 1 digi

And here are the digi’s you can win;




If you look for the winners here you can find it.
Or look under this post.


And now on to the new challenge from  Scrapbook Stamp Society .
 And this week challenge is; 
Anything Goes +option Use real Ribbon

 Max of 3 entries per person

Use Any kind of stamp from any company.
You have 1 week to enter this challenge.
Our Design Team would like to inspire you with their lovely creations

using Sherry Baldy images



Karin using IMG753


Holley using IMG671







5 comments:

Dortesjs said...

waue just found this blog it is awsome such great and talented people in here will be back

Meighan Wheller said...

Beautiful DT work. All the best Meighan

Antoinette Voorn said...

I entered my card with purple ribbons!

ileana said...

Gorgeous DT creations! have a great day :-)

Charlene said...

Ladies your cards are incredibly gorgeous. I am having a hard time following your blog though as for some reason blogger will not let me join up. I have tried 4 times and am at a loss as to why it will not let me join. For some reason I don't understand Blogger will allow me to join some blogs and not others. I have entered a card in your challenge and if you feel you need to delete it I will understand as I can't do one of the requirements. Thanks, Charlene